Navy Safe Harbor is the Navy’s lead organization for coordinating the non-medical care of seriously wounded, ill, and injured Sailors. Through proactive leadership, Safe Harbor provides a lifetime of individually tailored assistance designed to optimize the success of the
service member’s recovery, rehabilitation, and reintegration activities.
Safe Harbor’s goal is to return Sailors to duty and, when not possible, work collaboratively with federal agencies including the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Labor, state, and local organizations to ensure successful reintegration of Sailors back into their communities.
Bacik Group Support
Since 2010 Bacik Group has provided support to the Navy Safe Harbor’s Adaptive Athletic program. As an integral part of the Navy Safe Harbor team we:
- Support the development of Navy Safe Harbor’s Adaptive Athletic Program Objectives, Activities, and Tasks.
- Coordinate and organize various training camps and athletic events for Adaptive Athletic Program participants and assist in the logistical planning of the annual Wounded Warrior Games
- Recruit perspective program participants.
- Liaison with local training support staff to coordinate training events.
- Implement and maintain an inventory system to track accountability and maintenance of training gear/equipment located at numerous training sites.